Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

31141 - 31160 of 32712 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
At the grocery (figuratively, [mostly], liking my wounds] grabbing some drink and supplies for a family get-together tomorrow snapped this in the parking lot. The skies really are the BEST part of living here. (Not enough to keep me here, mind you, but the best part of being here!)

·
Addicted to Junk
10,200 Posts
:cry:cry:cry

Whacked my bronco with the rubber handle of my weedwhacker yesterday and paint fell off!

This is what happens when you bring a 15 year old resto from Denver to Kansas. The filler swells and bubbles and falls off, after rusting all to hell.

:banghead

·
Addicted to Junk
10,200 Posts
Some of the random pics you post are quite morbid!! Yikes!!!
I was driving down the dangerous highway I live off of the other day when I topped a hill and saw a huge group of emergency vehicles at the top of the next hill. There was no oncoming traffic in the SB lanes. It had been shut down. I was about to snap a pic, until I saw the extent of the accident. It was a head on collision on a 70 mph highway. Something immediately told me that a pic would have been disrespectful. A 72 year old man was going north in the SB lanes, when a 25 year old man and his wife topped the hill. There was no swerving. There was no stopping. The wife was the only survivor, with major injury. One blessing is that he had no kids to leave behind.

Ofc. Trey McCluskey, 25, was laid to rest yesterday.

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,854 Posts
Some of the random pics you post are quite morbid!! Yikes!!!
The reality of life....

I thought I'd catch some flak on the skinned animals pic.... :goodfinge

·
Addicted to Junk
10,200 Posts
Main Street, Hoyt, KS, USA. My home town. Don't blink lol

Full service gas station. When you drive in, a little bell still rings. Jumbo sized pic so Old Glory shows up...

·
Addicted to Junk
10,200 Posts
A local herd of bovine, but not your typical cows...
These are Watusi Longhorns

Since my pic was doing 75 down the highway, here's a Watusi that you can see

31141 - 31160 of 32712 Posts