Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

31161 - 31180 of 32687 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,164 Posts
Wrecked parts pile from Deer hit. On the plus side no body work . Some used and new parts. fix will be under $500.00 Hard to believe.

Thats the difference a lift kit and brush guard makes. I hit a full grown doe in high school in mine at 55mph after topping a hill. Impact on the same corner, but the doe went completely under the bronco, leaving bits of flesh and hair on the undercarriage. I had absolutely zero damage.

On my way home, someone had already cut the back half of her off.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Thats the difference a lift kit and brush guard makes. I hit a full grown doe in high school in mine at 55mph after topping a hill. Impact on the same corner, but the doe went completely under the bronco, leaving bits of flesh and hair on the undercarriage. I had absolutely zero damage.

On my way home, someone had already cut the back half of her off.
Something like this. Its behind my shed. :smilie_slap

·
Super Moderator
2,116 Posts
Some COOL rat rods now days. I wonder how they drive.
Man o Man i am not one for the sand dunes but i know a few that would love to put some paddles on the back of that and take it to Glamis ! Shoot even with out paddles i bet you'd still float on top of the sand?

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
Full service gas station. When you drive in, a little bell still rings. Jumbo sized pic so Old Glory shows up...

Google Earth shows the gas station with a different paint scheme, who knows when their picture was taken.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Poplar ridge that my neck of the woods. . Loving the pics, look forward to it daily.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Addicted to Junk
10,164 Posts
Google Earth shows the gas station with a different paint scheme, who knows when their picture was taken.
Aye, they did paint it and do the new signage fairly recently. That place has been there for a very long time.

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,834 Posts
Poplar ridge that my neck of the woods. . Loving the pics, look forward to it daily.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks @oshere , much appreciated.

Carried this long series of pics over to here for @Desperado1126

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,834 Posts
Here's a really cool picture of a "Dodge Skyscraper"

Supposedly, this is the "prototype" for the Dodge Skyscraper:

31161 - 31180 of 32687 Posts