Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

31941 - 31960 of 32632 Posts

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Just doin' you all a favor, Here is some pix of my Roller Rockers that MANY of you requested... many.... I posted one of the pictures upside down to show the versatility of the roller rockers. let the hating begin-

Any specs on that setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I did done broke it
2,235 Posts

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,759 Posts
Alcoa 50,000 ton Forging Press

The unique $100 million dollar press allows Cleveland Works to double its capacity to serve customers in the commercial and defense aerospace markets as well as industrial and energy markets. The press is 92' high, five stories above and seven stories below ground. The complete redesign and modernization was begun in 2009 after a stress fracture was discovered in the original 1955 press in 2008. Alcoa Cleveland Works manufactures the large aluminum structural die forgings for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Program. The forgings include bulk heads – the primary structural support for the wing and engine that can weigh from 1,800 to 6,000 pounds and range from 10 to 23 feet in length – and wing box parts which serve as an important component of the skeletal structure to the wing.

31941 - 31960 of 32632 Posts