·
Addicted to Junk
10,205 Posts
Bugs? Ehhhhhhh, what's up doc?!

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,857 Posts
I've done my part to keep @schwim happy; NOW IT"S TIME TO MOVE ON... :thumbup

Circa 1972: Don Garlits' top fuel dragster on the flight deck of the USS Lexington
Drag racer Don Garlits and his drag racer the Swamp Rat 16 do a "Fly Navy" promotion on the flight deck of the USS Lexington CV-16 as requested by President Richard Nixon

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,857 Posts
I posted this one awhile back but just to keep that "bug" thing going for another second or two... here's the ONLY bug I'd have these days. :toothless

:popc1:

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,174 Posts
I've done my part to keep @schwim happy; NOW IT"S TIME TO MOVE ON... :thumbup
I agree, I've dragged this on too long, I'm with you on switching to some shots of American military!

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Was mowing the pasture yesterday, and tilling up a patch for my deer food plot.

This big guy was watching me, sniping up vermin as I flushed them from the tall grass. I saw him get two mice and a packrat. He was not scared of me at all and would be on the ground 15 feet from the tractor, just watching me. This was obviously not his first rodeo of catching field mice while the field is being mowed. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Not sure what he is, maybe a Gray Hawk or a Kite of some sort. Almost solid gray, with a whitish tail. He was about the size of a bald eagle, but not quite.

Awesome!
My wife snapped this pic a few weeks ago. Our local neighborhood pond of geese and ducks was found by a pair of Eagles. This one is on top of a duck about to fly away, my wife drove by a couple hours later and there was also a dead goose hanging from a branch high up in a Cottonwood tree.

32081 - 32100 of 32717 Posts