Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

32141 - 32160 of 32702 Posts

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,846 Posts
A nice herd of Elk hanging out in our field for the last couple weeks. All the pallets are for my son's paintball course, they haven't played it for 3 years but still won't clean up the mess!!
Those pallets will make nice blinds! :thumbup

·
Registered
4,599 Posts

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
Finally (since moving into a new house) unpacked most of my auto supplies and Bronco parts. Have my workspace all set up and cabinets full of junk, from heat shrink to washers, spray paint to oil pressure gauges, nitrile gloves to CB radios.

Damn I’m glad to have all that finally accessible so I don’t have to search through boxes upon boxes to find something as simple as a blade fuse. Now I just need to get a nice big toolbox to keep all my tools and put it in the corner where my Thule cargo box is. :thumbup
In my experience, one can never have a garage too big, and junk expands to fill available space. (I have a 22'x30' garage, if I only had another 100 square feet everything would fit (for a while)).
Congratulations on the new house.

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,846 Posts
Like the rest of the you, I know almost nothing about this picture. The photograph comes courtesy of the Library of Congress‘s photo archives, which describes it simply as a “wheeled vehicle with mounted propeller” from October 11, 1922. Herbert A. French donated the photo to the library in 1947. The overhead-camshaft V-8 engine appears to be a World War I Hispano-Suiza aircraft engine and the chassis appears to be a wagon with a truck frame mounted to it. Best guess is this rig was built to test propeller pitch as it seems to be adjustable, possibly by loosening that large nut in the center and rotating the blades? The large wooden beams on chains appear to be chocks to act as a brake to stop movement.

32141 - 32160 of 32702 Posts