Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

32181 - 32200 of 32629 Posts

·
The Tennessee Warden
2,298 Posts
Cue "money for nothing" by Dire Straights

We've got to move these Refrigerators... :histerica

Whenever I hear that song, I see the music video in my head and remember how “futuristic” I thought it was back in the day. Lol

Oh, and the random pic.....ummmmmmm......here’s one I took at the store a while back.

·
Addicted to Junk
9,981 Posts
This guy was a stray who wandered in about 9 months ago. I call him Tom. His stray partner in crime, mama kitty, isn't as sociable, but does let you pet her. They stay outside, while the dogs get to stay inside.

·
Addicted to Junk
9,981 Posts
at this point in the picture show i would like to mention again that i have never harmed a cat with my new 40 volt weed wacker-
My weed whacker has roller rockers :rofl:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Wish I could go back in time and get that Divco-looking panel truck and some things in that yard....❤

·
Addicted to Junk
9,981 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
9,981 Posts
Nascar fans may recognize the job name on this order of stain. Guess ol Clint is getting his house in Emporia all purdied up!

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
A small engine dyno I helped design and that Purdue University built for small engine experimentation. Before this was built, there was only one dyno on the whole campus and it was located in the basement of the ME building, semi-permanently connected to a 4 cyl. Detroit Deisel and a Honda 4-banger.

Just a simple inertia style with enough safety bells and whistles to make OSHA drool. I got to design the sensor suite and data recording system using a multi-functional PLC (Programable Logic Controller) system, as well as the safety systems. I also wanted to put in a CO2 extinguisher plumbed into the intake and shroud for fires, but that was nixed. Oh well.

Attachments

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,755 Posts
A dog named Leao sits for a second consecutive day at the grave of her owner, who died in the disastrous landslides near Rio de Janiero

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,755 Posts
32181 - 32200 of 32629 Posts