Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

32361 - 32380 of 32627 Posts

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,751 Posts
:kewl

It was always cool when Dolphins showed up while we were fishing offshore; that, and when they cross the bow wake.
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I started shooting a firework show on the lake for the Marina I run and the city that it is in last year. This year I got my Federal Explosives License (FEL) and stepped it up a few notches. We shot 2” mortars last year, this year I shot 2”, 4”, 5”, 6”, and 8” mortars. Went from 2 seconds of flight time to 6 seconds per mortar. The big shells are flying almost 1500 feet in the air before a report. It was AWESOME! Here’s a shot my HR guy took.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
No photo but a line of about 8 A-10 warthogs just cruises right over my house. Was sleeping and thought it was just a transport until I could tell it was multiples. Saw the last two out my bathroom window but couldn’t get outside quick enough for a photo! Such a badass plane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Ford-a-Holic
3,751 Posts
Ah, that’s more like it!

No doubt, what a difference a day makes, AC off this morning and doors and windows open! :whiteflag

·
Registered
916 Posts
No photo but a line of about 8 A-10 warthogs just cruises right over my house. Was sleeping and thought it was just a transport until I could tell it was multiples. Saw the last two out my bathroom window but couldn’t get outside quick enough for a photo! Such a badass plane!

No warthogs over my house (awesome planes) but plenty of Apaches. Who'd have thought the lake Erie region would be such a hotbed of military aircraft activity.

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
Stock change

32361 - 32380 of 32627 Posts