Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

32661 - 32680 of 33526 Posts

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,597 Posts
74AD74AC-AF3F-4A88-AE20-97A0AA94F4C3.jpeg

Reactions: BikerPepe`

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,552 Posts
Yeah. Here’s a pic my old college roommate took of me back in maybe ‘97 replacing a header collector gasket - used to go through them every 6 months or so. Probably not the safest way to go about it. Lol.
... BUT did u die? ?

·
Registered
944 Posts

...and now Marines get to use umbrellas too!

Thanks to all who have served in our armed forces - wether you got to use an umbrella or not.

·
Premium Member
1986 Bronco, 351w, Edelbrock aluminum top end, Holley 600, 4" BDS lift, 35" Maxxis Razr's, stuff..
2,470 Posts
Finished refinishing my wife’s pawpaws 1952 Ithaca model 37 pump. First time I’ve done one - pretty happy with it. Old oil kept pulling out of the engravings and spotted the blue a bit but it’s in way better shape than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,552 Posts
In honor and recognition of all who served.Thank you to all our great veterans for your bravery, stepping up for your country when we needed you most, and standing at the ready in times of peace. Your sacrifice and commitment will not be forgotten
❤??? Semper Fi ❤???
FB_IMG_1573496341307.jpg

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,232 Posts
In honor and recognition of all who served.Thank you to all our great veterans for your bravery, stepping up for your country when we needed you most, and standing at the ready in times of peace. Your sacrifice and commitment will not be forgotten
❤??? Semper Fi ❤???
View attachment 149863
Yea... what she said. Seriously though, thank you all.

·
Registered
944 Posts
From a local homebrewers group...

...just call me Ned.

Reactions: BikerPepe`

·
36,232 Posts

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,928 Posts
That's so AWESOME! Almost cool enough to make me wish I had a big dent... ALMOST.
It cracked me up. I work with a guy who has the same dent. Somehow I think a non permanent version of Wile E. is gonna find his way there.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Finished refinishing my wife’s pawpaws 1952 Ithaca model 37 pump. First time I’ve done one - pretty happy with it. Old oil kept pulling out of the engravings and spotted the blue a bit but it’s in way better shape than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The ole slam fire model. If you hold the trigger after the first shot and just keep racking the slide, loading more shells in, it’ll fire every time the bolt closes without having to release the trigger. Pretty neat and probably why they stopped making them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
My niece for Halloween, my brothers at our littlest brother's wedding, Alaska pipeline a year ago, drinking a martini from an ice glass in an ice building, my 2014 Escape 2.0T, and maybe a picture of my pistols (assuming it will load).

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
The ole slam fire model. If you hold the trigger after the first shot and just keep racking the slide, loading more shells in, it’ll fire every time the bolt closes without having to release the trigger. Pretty neat and probably why they stopped making them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Dad had one of those in 16ga. And yes, if you held the trigger it would fire every time the slide was activated. Unfortunately one of my step relatives stole it when my Dad died. It was the first shotgun I ever shot. His also had that upland game scene on the side of the receiver.
My Dad had very poor vision in his right eye, so the US Army in WWII taught him to shoot left handed. His Ithaca had a left handed safety, I'm right handed and shoot right handed, when I first started hunting with that gun, clicking the safety off took a conscious effort.
Thanks for the picture, brought back some good memories.

Reactions: biggum

·
36,232 Posts

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
5,061 Posts
More appropriate on a Road Runner.......

32661 - 32680 of 33526 Posts