Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

32701 - 32714 of 32714 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,204 Posts
Looks quaint dont it!? A nice rural Kansas home.

60 years ago today, two escaped convicts entered and murdered the four occupants of this house. This was the Clutter family: their story is one of the most infamous murders in our history, and was told in Truman Capote's 'In Cold Blood'

·
Registered
229 Posts
7F9EC04E-9B2D-4BA5-A40E-31CC8783B775.jpeg

·
Premium Member
34,673 Posts
Looks quaint dont it!? A nice rural Kansas home.

60 years ago today, two escaped convicts entered and murdered the four occupants of this house. This was the Clutter family: their story is one of the most infamous murders in our history, and was told in Truman Capote's 'In Cold Blood'
Cool place. Old school build. Solid bones, I'd bet. I'd live there. The past is a rear-view mirror and I'm a little macabre.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,204 Posts
Cool place. Old school build. Solid bones, I'd bet. I'd live there. The past is a rear-view mirror and I'm a little macabre.
I believe it's been for sale off and on constantly through the years. You could prolly scoop it for dirt cheap. Though dirt in Kansas isnt always cheap!

·
Premium Member
34,673 Posts
Careful where you park your rice. Iron Horse huh? Looks like the bar in Spirit Lake that got closed for being too rowdy, right around the same time those pics would have been taken. WAP-A-JAP. Good way to make some quick drinking money.

·
Registered
229 Posts
yD is that your daily driver? Nice rig!!

·
Addicted to Junk
10,204 Posts
Moving the 1400lb lathe yesterday. It's great to know people with equipment!

20191117_122301.jpg

32701 - 32714 of 32714 Posts