Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

33361 - 33380 of 33483 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,085 Posts
My condolences for your friend. I hope he's able to stay comfortable for the rest of his time with us.

Random.. ish

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,411 Posts
My condolences for your friend. I hope he's able to stay comfortable for the rest of his time with us.

Random.. ish
Thanks Pepe. They operate a legal grow facility so I'm sure he'll be as comfortable as he needs to be. He's at peace with it all, now I just have to come to terms with it all 😥
Random pic... The first Ford I shared with him ... 1935 pick'm up truck
1385390612.jpeg

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
5,000 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
@CJREX That car will come in handy, should one get caught in a violent protest.
I'd rather have my Bronco. At least my turn signals work 😂
Or I'll just call my boy (middle right). Tank=maximum crowd control 😂
FB_IMG_1506443156250.jpg

·
36,085 Posts
Your Dad has excellent taste.
Dave Mann's art captures the essence of the old school, biker dream life.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Ultra Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Funny, I'm not a biker, but I remember that particular David Mann Easy Rider center spread. I also, for some unknown reason, remember the one with the guy doing a wheelie w/rainbow hair, (I think someone may have had it on a van) a guy racing throwing a drive belt and a guy at the bar kicking his bike because , I assumed, it wouldn't start.
That's the thing about old age, I can remember that, but can't remember the wifes B-day.

·
36,085 Posts
Today my God-Son came out to check out his Father's H-D '06 Night Train. His Father asked me to give his son his bike, since he'll be locked up for at least a few more years (or a lot more) and his son just graduated medical school, is already working as a phlebotomist and will turn 26 next week. It was a bitter-sweet afternoon.

·
Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
321 Posts
@BikerPepe` Wow. Sad story. Hope he’ll be out soon. With a friend like you and fine young man he has in his Son, a doctor no less, he sounds like a stand up guy who made a mistake. We’ve all made them.

·
36,085 Posts
You don't know how sad Joe. Unfortunately, he was sentenced to 21 years, arrested at the end of 2018. Long story short... she "Gone Girl'd" his ass in the heat of the #metoo movement. He may have done something worthy of a few years at best but she wanted him gone for good and without a shred of evidence or a witness or anything, she got it with very little effort. Over 20 years and 3 kids together, never so much as a peep of domestic issues beyond her occasionally acting out or her drug abuse that cost them dearly but against all advice, he hung in there with her... "for the kids".
They had just recently separated and she went from walking away with nothing, to using online identity theft and the "just-us" system and now has everything, while he will rot in state max. I honestly don't expect him to survive it but I try to keep positive when I deal with him or his son. I was able to get his bike, his old Ford F250, some of his tools and a Bandit TA he had picked up to restore but that was during the initial chaos and I was threatened many times by both her and the arresting officer. Everything else he'd built up over nearly 50 years is now hers.
I could go on and on over it. It consumed my life for the last year and a half, trying to help him out as best I could but that really wasn't much in the big picture. It's a long and horrifying story but there are too many of those these days.

Appreciate the kind words though. I've become somewhat isolated and I don't hear them often, so it means a lot.

·
Ultra Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Sad....

Reactions: BikerPepe`
33361 - 33380 of 33483 Posts