Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 32810 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
This was a fun drive. If I remember right it was a 5 hour drive for a trip that normally takes 70 minutes
Could only do about 25 mph untill the wind wanted to tear it apart, and the last 10 miles I had to stop like 100 times to cut branches down

My highway. You all keep your asses off it

Torque?

me and my buddy at the beach

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,951 Posts
My Patended Hubs

Attachments

·
Registered
1,075 Posts

·
Registered
13,885 Posts
me with a dumb ass smile cause I have a F-15 20 feet away with full afterburn going.

me underneath the F-15

some of the crew chiefs doing pyramid

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,951 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Now THIS is some serious fishin' bait. I found these earlier today while splitting some wood. The tree had a dead top and these <actually there were 6 but the dog got 3> were burrowed into the dead wood and leaves that had collected in the hollow.

Attachments

·
Lick my balls
13,047 Posts
Here is what I saw one morning while driving to work in, I believe, September. I was so awe struck, I just had to stop and snap a few pics.
Unfortunately, the pics don't do it justice. In case you don't see what I saw that morning,
it was the way the fog stopped so abruptly in the field. I think the pic looks cool but it was awesome in person.
Plus any shot with the mountains in the background is cool.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Plus any shot with the mountains in the background is cool.
What I think is really cool is that you didn't find it necesary to resize that pic so that anyone not usind dual 60" wide screen moniters would have to scroll just to see half the picture.

Way to go :thumbup

You make a good work
A-#1, Superstar
You, a big spender!
Gouranga!!!!!!

61 - 80 of 32810 Posts