Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

11181 - 11200 of 33349 Posts

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
:histerica:rofl: and he looks to be at a Cubs game. go figure, i'd expect nothing less of them. :histerica :goodfinge

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,581 Posts
I love mud events

Rockford you dirty dog you...

Why do I imagine you looking at those girls with this look on your face?
:histerica

I'm jk buddy, but god damn jersey needs more mudding meets. The only time I get to see that is XTU, when people come up from virginia, the carolinas, we even get a florida or georgia in there every so often for one of the biggest country concerts on the east coast.

I wanted to ask you too, because you would know better than anyone else, what would you say a 5-ton could hold? I mean I see often times roughly 55-70" tires but I haven't gotten a specific answer as far as recommended max tire size for 5-tons.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Rockford you dirty dog you...

Why do I imagine you looking at those girls with this look on your face?

:histerica

I'm jk buddy, but god damn jersey needs more mudding meets. The only time I get to see that is XTU, when people come up from virginia, the carolinas, we even get a florida or georgia in there every so often for one of the biggest country concerts on the east coast.

I wanted to ask you too, because you would know better than anyone else, what would you say a 5-ton could hold? I mean I see often times roughly 55-70" tires but I haven't gotten a specific answer as far as recommended max tire size for 5-tons.
ya creepy

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,581 Posts
**edited**
Posted wrong shackle angle diagram.

New diagram (that I meant to post)

So realize that when you set shackle angle like everyone here says to, its for flex reasons, not for ride quality. Stock shackle angles are usually between 70°-110° People here usually set them to 45° or so. And they flex great. Just realize it will effect ride quality some.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,875 Posts
not bad for a 12yr old:thumbup
Better than I could do. I thought it was good considering she was just bored in class and drew it all from memory.

11181 - 11200 of 33349 Posts