Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

11981 - 12000 of 33135 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Rockford,I'm wanting to transplant some spanish moss from Knotts Island to my backyard,but an old fart on the island told me it's loaded with chiggers.I slowly backed away. Is this true,or was he shooting me a line of crap?

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,234 Posts
It is indeed loaded with chiggers. I have some in live oak I have in my front yard and laugh every time someone gets drunk and throws it on their head like a wig... :D

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Had a similar occurrence happen about 6 months back, driving down I70. In the other opposite two lanes of traffic (seperated by a ~50 foot grass strip inbetween the 4 lanes) an H2 smoked a fullsize cow and swerved during and following the cow killing. A semi and loaded trailer swerved around the H2 and across the ditch and rolled on it's side into our lane of traffic. Luckily the cab and trailer seperated on the semi truck on it's side. We drove immediately after through the mess after slowing down to maybe 50mph as it happened so quick. We drove through pitch black dirt and smoke in the air and ended up driving between the 10ft gap of the cab/trailer. Crazy shit :doh0715:

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
Had a similar occurrence happen about 6 months back, driving down I70. In the other opposite two lanes of traffic (seperated by a ~50 foot grass strip inbetween the 4 lanes) an H2 smoked a fullsize cow and swerved during and following the cow killing. A semi and loaded trailer swerved around the H2 and across the ditch and rolled on it's side into our lane of traffic. Luckily the cab and trailer seperated on the semi truck on it's side. We drove immediately after through the mess after slowing down to maybe 50mph as it happened so quick. We drove through pitch black dirt and smoke in the air and ended up driving between the 10ft gap of the cab/trailer. Crazy shit :doh0715:
if you did not shit yourself, i commend you sir.

·
Mud God - R.I.P.
5,789 Posts
Rockford,I'm wanting to transplant some spanish moss from Knotts Island to my backyard,but an old fart on the island told me it's loaded with chiggers.I slowly backed away. Is this true,or was he shooting me a line of crap?
We call them redbugs,and you have not lived till you get them on your nuts :haha

I have always heard they where in it,and never touch it.

·
Redneck Till I Die
962 Posts
We call them redbugs,and you have not lived till you get them on your nuts :haha
That is one of the most annoying places to get a bug bite. Hurts like hell. Yes, I got into a mess of chiggers once. I learned my lesson the hard way. :banghead

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts
Having chiggers on your nads is nothing like having poison ivy on your balls, thats hell on earth.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,581 Posts
I thought this was pretty close to my emotions

11981 - 12000 of 33135 Posts