Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

12101 - 12120 of 33376 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
Why would you want to cut into artillery like that?

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Why would you want to cut into artillery like that?
Its what I do for a living.These are all practice ordinances that were MDAS/ materials deemed safe. Most the time we can run it threw the shredder but not these.

hey Red :goodfinge:goodfinge You come pay my bills and ill quit. But then who is going to clean up for the Military.:usa:usa

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,234 Posts
I used to participate and a brass & ammo detail at Fort Benning when I was enlisted & wasn't training (I got a lot of free ammo), sifting through all the used ordnance to make sure no live rounds were returned to the smelter. Everything from 9mm to 40mm went through my hands, and sometimes even 105 casings and occasionally an unfired case came back to us.

I can understand if this is a work related event, your pictures just give it the impression that this was some kind of hobby or something you were doing on your personal time.

I don't care what they deem "safe", check that shit on your own with a drill before you cut into it. You have no idea what some shitbags will "dispose of", and what some idiots will check off without examining.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
This is awesome enough to deserve a repost.
Title suggestion:
Bull Pit 2011

Player................Pit v. Bull
1st qtr................0.......2
2nd qtr
3rd qtr
4th qtr

After on street playback review;
Bull may be disqualified due to performance enhancing cojones.
Pits may be disqualified due to rigor mortis.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,203 Posts
12101 - 12120 of 33376 Posts