Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

13181 - 13200 of 32625 Posts

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts
Puma M92, 16.5", .454 Casull, w/hi-viz sights.

·
Premium Member
12,538 Posts
Some stuff I have come across while on the road.

Truck fire not far from Tn

Dart truck in the ditch, just South of Mn.

Headed across SD and got hit with a major snow storm. It wasn't to much further down the road that they had closed the roads.

Earlier I had thought about hitting the rest area but once I saw what that looked like I decided to keep on trucking. Didn't want to be stuck here forever.

I think this was headed around the bottom side of Nashville on 840.

Typical of a steel mill, hurry up and wait....

This was in a truck stop parking lot. One guy, the flatbedder, had tried to do a U-turn and forgot about trailer swing once coming out of the jacknife. Tore the front end off the truck. I have seen a few of these incidents. I hate truck stop parking lots.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
went to cars and coffee this morning.. Lots more cars there these are just a few random pics i took

Oh and i got to chat with ken block for a bit..

·
Registered
3,063 Posts

:histerica:histerica:histeric:toothless right after i posted this,my gf woke up off the couch and said,"what time is it?" :histerica It's business time!:hump

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
RAMONA?
I have been a Over the Hill Gang member (San Diego) Since like 1990. :)

It was in irvine. Ive seen a few of the over the hill cars around here.

I took my sd up there but i guess i didnt take a pic of it next to the m6 and Ferrari lol

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
The motorized bike pics Rockford posted a couple weeks ago got me looking around for ideas for a little father/son project.These are called push trailers.The guy built it says it'll do 45.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Frozen blood. The blood is from a elk hanging just out of view. It was 13 degrees while I was butchering the elk. I thought it looked pretty cool with the sun shining through it like stained glass.

13181 - 13200 of 32625 Posts