Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

7661 - 7680 of 7691 Posts

·
Ford-a-Holic
4,118 Posts
I really liked Alfie's Mom in the pickup, and oh yeah, Morton Grundy was a pretty proactive commercial for it's time, lol.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
7,586 Posts
My dad was an auto shop teacher. He had some unusual films he used. This old Ford sales training film was one he always enjoyed showing. I guess even Beaver's dad had a day job. :toothless

·
Ford-a-Holic
4,118 Posts
@Doosenberry , cool video. I was wondering what was up with the last main cap they pulled off when they were setting it down on the table and you could see it all chewed up.
Kind of shame, you pay all that money for the best crank money can buy, and then you have to install Heli-Coils in it because someone used the wrong bolts. :doh0715:

Thanks for posting, can't wait to see the others. :ford

·
Ford-a-Holic
4,118 Posts
All here in Massachusetts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
@Doosenberry , cool video. I was wondering what was up with the last main cap they pulled off when they were setting it down on the table and you could see it all chewed up.
Kind of shame, you pay all that money for the best crank money can buy, and then you have to install Heli-Coils in it because someone used the wrong bolts. :doh0715:

Thanks for posting, can't wait to see the others. :ford

Figure we should get up to speed.

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
The first 20 seconds of this should be played at audio volume 11:

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Ford-a-Holic
4,118 Posts
Crappy, rainy day; was in the mood for something good.

Brings back memories...talent you don't see anymore.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
7,586 Posts
Several years ago The Righteous Brothers were performing at our county fair. My wife is a big fan. But she couldn't get the night off & had to miss the show. On her way home she stopped at Dell Taco. She recognized Bill Medley in line next to her. Without making a big deal over who he was, she asked him how the show went. He said it went well & introduced himself as Bill. Dell Taco was very slow & they had a good visit. No one else in there had a clue. He seemed to be a genuinely nice man. She has been a much bigger fan ever since.

We've seen Bill many times since Bobby passed. He has paired up with his daughter, son, & many others, as well as performing solo. He always puts on a good show & sounds great in spite of the years. He's worth seeing if you get a chance.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
Two years ago, a couple buddies and I were on our way back from Colorado. We had been following this nasty looking storm from the Colorado high plains. We finally caught up to it right after it passed through the town of WaKeeney, KS. Unfortunately, it had just decimated the town with baseball sized hail. Every westbound windshield on I70 was toast. Some semis were laid over. Even a couple KHP cruisers were destroyed. The town was rendered nearly windowless and croplands around were destroyed.

Driving through whiteout conditions in August was otherworldly.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
This is just too funny, yet awesome at the same time.

7661 - 7680 of 7691 Posts