Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

7681 - 7691 of 7691 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
Das Bronco has been around for about 10 years I think. I remember the shootout. I believe paint guru, Kevin Tetz, was one of the builders.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
@cobrajoe hows this for old iron... apparently heaven does exist, and its only 70 miles from me!

·
Ford-a-Holic
4,118 Posts
HOLY SHIT! Pretty cool iron, especially the Model A's, B's and T's. That steel is worth some serious money up in my neck of the woods!!

·
Premium Member
35,063 Posts
My junkyard neighbor has a stash of Model A/B stuff in his 60x60 shop that's insane. Literally, pallets with door frames stacked, a few bodies and at least 2 frames, among lots of other stuff. He's got 3 panel wagons in various parts. He's even got an old, wood framed delivery truck box. He used to have a lot of plans but some medical issues put a stop to that real quick and I'm afraid he'll be sitting on them until he dies and his ol' lady has to deal with it. In fact, I'm worried if it comes to that... she'll end up scrapping some really valuable parts.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
I'm afraid he'll be sitting on them until he dies and his ol' lady has to deal with it. In fact, I'm worried if it comes to that... she'll end up scrapping some really valuable parts.
If it comes to that, you could be the courteous neighbor and inform her of what she's sitting on. I see old prewar stuff on CL all the time, but usually a door or two or a hood or such.

@cobrajoe The guy I bought my 08 F350 from in Nebraska is THE guy with that 57 ford retractable top body i sent you a link to a while back. He's got 80+ acres of stuff, mostly Ford and much of it mustangs

·
Ford-a-Holic
4,118 Posts
^ I can do that.

·
Ford-a-Holic
4,118 Posts
I have a feeling this guy could draw on you with an unloaded gun and still come out the winner.
Like my dear old Grandma used to say: "That's phucked up"

·
Foolsize Member
1,545 Posts
Was digging around this evening and ran across this gem from the Wayne assembly plant where all the old jalopies that have brought us all together got built:

7681 - 7691 of 7691 Posts