Resident Nice Guy
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #83

·
Super Moderator
23,213 Posts
Yo,
Thanks Much!
My day is vg now that you got er done again!

·
Super Moderator
23,213 Posts

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Postimg got blocked a while ago for hosting terrible stuff so they changed the domain from .org to .cc. Changing the domain TLD gets them working again.

Thread is fixed. Hope you're doing great!

·
Super Moderator
23,213 Posts
Yo Mr Schwim,

Thanks Much! You made FSB Great Again!

·
Super Moderator
23,213 Posts

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

·
Super Moderator
23,213 Posts
Yo MR SCHWIM,
Again, thanks!
It'll help a new member.

·
Forward Some Money
5,005 Posts
Mornin Schwim!

Saw this thread and wondered.....
I did a tech write-up on a C-6 to AOD. The pics were linked to my photobucket account.
The other day someone was asking questions about the very swap so I went looking again.
Couldn't find it. I was never able to restore the links (tech inability and refused their ransom)
Do you think the thread may have been deleted?
TIA

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Well, hello there!

I did some Google searching and I don't see any thread that you started concerning the swap so I'm going to guess that the topic has since been deleted, probably by some well-meaning mod or admin that thought it a good solution for how-to topics that no longer how-to'ed.

The FSB search system would work much better for this task but since it takes upwards of minutes for FSB pages to load, I'm unable to use it to try to track anything down. Autoguide sites have become absolutely terrible to try to use thanks to the lag in page loads.

·
Forward Some Money
5,005 Posts
Well, hello there!

I did some Google searching and I don't see any thread that you started concerning the swap so I'm going to guess that the topic has since been deleted, probably by some well-meaning mod or admin that thought it a good solution for how-to topics that no longer how-to'ed.

The FSB search system would work much better for this task but since it takes upwards of minutes for FSB pages to load, I'm unable to use it to try to track anything down. Autoguide sites have become absolutely terrible to try to use thanks to the lag in page loads.
Thanks for checking! Kinda figured that's what happened to it. Sad, even without pics it still had plenty of part numbers and such. Oh well. Thanks again.

·
Super Moderator
23,213 Posts

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #96

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #99

·