Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Aux. gauges are you running. Electric, Mechanical, Digital or analog. Is it mainly Temp, Volt Gauge. Is Oil Pressure a main one to include. Like to get an idea on which ones to get and where to mout them.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I have Auto Meter Ultralite's in my F-250. The only gauge on the dash that works correctly is the speedo. It's an 87 and I bought the A-pillar dual gauge pod. I have water temp and battery voltage. They are both electrical and analog. My Mustang has the same two along with the oil pressure.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wonder if they make pillar pods for the 80-86.

I'm with you gack. That cubby is pretty useless. I am thinking of mounting my switches there.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
lightnin said:

I'm with you gack. That cubby is pretty useless. I am thinking of mounting my switches there.
They don't make a replacement a-pillar but the pod in my truck should fit yours.
Got mine out of summit racing.

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts

Fuel level is really screwy

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
lightnin said:

interestingly enough, NPD (national parts depot) advertised full 3 gauge pillars in their catalog, for 80-96. something worth checking out

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cell phone clips to the visor and the smokes go in the trash. Easy fix. Now the cubby becomes a switch pannel and your health dramatically improves. WOW can't beat that combination.

·
Registered
333 Posts
i dont have a pic but in my 81 f100 i had a gauge pod for a 87-93 mustang that goes on the a-pillar that worked pretty good because they were out of the way.you could'nt tell it wasn't made for it.I had temp,oil,and volts.you couldnt even see the wires coming out of the bottom of it

·
0 Posts
Trans temp, Oil press (mech), Water temp, and vaccum.
The vaccum one i aquired years ago and decided to put it to use.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts