Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
too many pop ups. Even tho I have popup stopper, I didn't even get thru the first page. When you pay for the site, and don't have any popups, then I'll go back

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A lot of the pop-ups that are on there are because I put them on there. They are my ways of getting traffic. As soon as I start getting traffic I will take em off. Also, I would pay for it, but I am only 17 with a low-paying job paying for all of his own bills. :goodfinge :twak

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Nice avatar, where have I seen that before..................................Oh yeah Projectbronco.com. :slap

·
Registered
769 Posts
why is it that i see the same guys always picking on noob's.....lmao

·
College User
2,026 Posts
In January I can look at your tcase if you come to my house, and the site is looking deceint.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok tough guys, I guess I will change my avatar if it means that much to you. Maybe you should spend more time in the real world and talk to people face to face rather than hiding behind a computer.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
broncoMJV said:
Ok tough guys, I guess I will change my avatar if it means that much to you. Maybe you should spend more time in the real world and talk to people face to face rather than hiding behind a computer.

I'll talk to you face to face. I'll be in Orlando 1/15-1/19. You're 17, what the hell do you know about the real world? Other than it's on MTV? Loosen up, or go to your own site and stay there.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have two jobs and over 4000 dollars of damages to pay for for an accident that wasn't my fault. I know a good deal about the real world, maybe not a lot, but enough. My point is, why do have to waste your time picking on people rather than helping them?

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
broncoMJV said:
I have two jobs and over 4000 dollars of damages to pay for for an accident that wasn't my fault. I know a good deal about the real worl, maybe not a lot, but enough. My point is, why do have to waste your time picking on people rather than helping them?
There is thing called SARCASM. Besides pointing out that you were using design that is most likely copywritten is helping you avoid some future problems. But seriously, you need to get some thicker skin, nobody ( OK maybe some) on this site are out to belittle you, it's just all in fun. This forum is like a locker room without the towel snapping. :toothless

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bnkrtstk said:
There is thing called SARCASM. Besides pointing out that you were using design that is most likely copywritten is helping you avoid some future problems. But seriously, you need to get some thicker skin, nobody ( OK maybe some) on this site are out to belittle you, it's just all in fun. This forum is like a locker room without the towel snapping. :toothless
If thats true then I am sorry. I am sensitive about things that I am proud of and spend a lot of time on. It is also hard to tell sarcasm on a computer. :rebelflag

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
broncoMJV said:
What was the point of that other than compensating for your small penis?
Did you just bring my penis into your retarded thread?
I read you got $4600 of repairs. You so interested in me, you want to make a quick $50. Every dollar helps <bleeeped by FSB>:brownbag

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.