Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1343 Posts

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Pittbull attack" thread I started got a couple of dog pix postings. Led me to the idea, we should start a "Post your DOG pics now!" thread!

Knowing that the dog is man's best friend, and the Ford is man's best ride, seamed like it would be well suited here!

Of course you know the German Sheppheard dog, its the ultimate breed IMHO. The black dog is 50% Lab and 50% Sheppheard. The sire was 100% AKC Black Lab and the bitch was 100% AKC German Sheppheard! The lab really comes out in her behavior, she has chewed everything of value, and some thats not. Countless items have been lost forever due to dog teeth. Shes 2 years old now, and has stopped her destructive chewing about 90%. Whew...

The Sheppherd was a rescue dog, we took her in from a family that cant keep her any more. Shes 100% with AKC papers.

The two of them have keept many at bay in the front yard, nothing like two growling, frothing, barking and jumping BIG dogs to prevent someone from entering your house un-invited! :)

Hope you enjoyed them, and Im looking foward to your mutt pix!!

Andrew

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jojo said:
Sorry, MyFullSize, Border Collies are the ultimate breed.
NP JoJo, everyone has there own ultimate breed! :)
Good looking dogs ya go there Jo, keep the drawers full of new rubber balls! HAHA!

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GearHead said:
i'm looking to buy a chocolate lab.
Labs are great dogs. But before you get one, heres some simple rules you need to follow:

1) Keep everything you dont want chewed to destruction out of there reach and access.

2) See rule number 1.

:thumbup

The rules are good for at least there first *2* years of life. Ask any Lab owner.

The upside? Labs are great dogs! :thumbup

HTH
Andrew

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Here is my yellow lab--Morgan

I obedience trained her and also trained her to blood trail deer. She is a great blood trailer. She has found 17 of 19 deer so far--not all being mine of course. She really comes in handy during bow season. If something happened to this dog I think my wife would have to get therapy.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
MyFullSize said:
Labs are great dogs. But before you get one, heres some simple rules you need to follow:

1) Keep everything you dont want chewed to destruction out of there reach and access.

2) See rule number 1.

:thumbup

The rules are good for at least there first *2* years of life. Ask any Lab owner.

The upside? Labs are great dogs! :thumbup

HTH
Andrew

last dog i had was a lab mix. i know. :banghead

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
MyFullSize said:
Of course you know the German Sheppheard dog, its the ultimate breed IMHO.
:stupid I agree 100%...but you asked for mutt picks and it's a good thing cause thats what I got...

That's an old pic. she's actualy twice that size...it's also a lil blurry cause the bitch won't tstay still for two seconds! :banghead I saved here from the shelter....I'm either soft hearted or dumb as a damned rock!! Maybe a little of both....anybody wanna dog? :brownbag

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts

Ive posted these before but ill do it again. My wonderful 1 1/2 year old choc lab. His name is Owen. I had to throw away a TV because of him. He chewed my remote to pieces and i couldnt find another one that works. He also enjoys magazines, any plastic (bottles), toilet paper, cardboard or just anything laying around the house. I trained him myself and he is an awesome retriever. Hes got springs in his legs too. He can jump str8 up onto a table thats over 4 feet off the ground.

·
Registered
918 Posts
here is a pic of one of our dogs...Hes a chesapeake(sp) retriever...We also have a chocolate lab and a chow chow.

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN???

Kisses for 50 cents.Next in line

·
Registered
245 Posts
MyFullSize said:
NP JoJo, everyone has there own ultimate breed! :)
Good looking dogs ya go there Jo, keep the drawers full of new rubber balls! HAHA!
I hear you bro. I'm actually thinking about either a great pyrenees or a german sheperd for my next one. :thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
I've shown these before, but here ya go.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
These are my fam's 3 dogs...The first is pure bred shepard and is my dads. the second one is mine and is a chow/husky mix and has a freakin attitude of his own. And the little pudgy one is my moms. we picked her up off the street, she used to hang around the post office but then the post master wanted her gone. so my mumma brought her in.she is very lucky, had severe condition of heartworm but made it through it and is now livin it up. oh and i think the shepard is one of the smartest breeds....my dad blows on the top of his beer bottle or makes the popping sound with his finger on it and his dog comes running and she drinks the rest of the beer...lol..but i will always stick with a husky --big, mean looking and love the cold...exactly like me

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here's mine..well shared between me and my recent xgirlfriend, but we still hang out to play with the dogs. The first is the smartest pain in the ass dog I've ever met..sheapard, lab, and whatever else there is in her, she was rescued off of one of the local indian reservations..she fit in the palm of my hand when we got her. The second is a mix of everything that was also rescued as a tiny pup, but she stayed small and is a great dog as well. Sorry, but I don't think I could have a 100% purebred..too many great mixes to rescue.

1 - 20 of 1343 Posts