Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1387 Posts

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Here's Shadow in his favorite chair.

He weighs 70lbs plus, but still thinks he's a lap dog.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't have a picture of mine on the computer but he is a yellow lab, pure bred. I hear you guys complain about the chewing thing, everyone else I know tells me the same thing but my dog doesn't chew on anything but his toys, but he tears the sh!t out of them!

Fordman, Great looking lab, very nice.

EDIT:
Jerry my dog usto be the same way, but I recently got all new furniture and don't let him on it. So, now when I lay on the floor he has to lay on basically right on top of me.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,770 Posts
Our boy Mack . He is a shelter rescue . One of the best we have owned . Pure shepherd . Cost us $60.00 for adoption fee , all shots , vet checked and neutered . Why spend hundreds or thousands when there are so many good ones looking for homes . :shrug

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I don't have any pics of my dogs - but I have two black labs, my folks have a mutt and a Fox Terrior (sp?). My favorite dog ever was our Newfoundland. I would like to get another one one day.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Heres our dog Molly. Shes a Springer Spaniel and shes 12 (human) years old but she still acts like shes 2.

Here she is enjoying her favorite past time:

Sunbathing/sleeping whats more fun than that?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Here's my girl Harley. Black lab...she may have something else in her, no idea. Some of you from MBB may remember when I got her - found her down at the hunting camp when she was about 3 months old. She was covered up in ticks, and my dad told me I could carry her home and take her to somebody at the pound. Right. She rode all the way home without a fuss in Mad Bronco, and here she is 3 years later. Good dog, but lately (because of the damn chickens) she barks alot at night. Was never a barker before, but now every critter in the county comes by my house for the free fresh egg buffet and Harley feels the need to let me know when something is in the yard.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Finally! A thread on FSB that no one is bitching and arguing! HAHA!

Great pix guys, pls keep them coming in!

I was pretty suprized (Sp?) to see so many labs and sheps, didnt know they were so common!

Thanx again!
Andrew

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
I don't think it's that they are so common. I think that the majority of us have similar tastes.

And BroncoBabe... There is a neighborhood cat that seems to walk paste my window every morning between 4 and 5. Shadow can't stand it, and barks, growls, whines, and howls until I get up and take him out to make sure that the coast is clear. It pisses me off that I lose sleep, but I feel good about him being that good of a guard dog.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
jojo said:
mda said:
Buster

Those are great pics. What kind of dog?
Some kind of hound mix. He was a stray that was hit by a car out in front of my house. Broken front leg and 30 plus staples in his right rear. He became very comfortable on the couch during rehab. Nobody claimed him so he stayed. Hell he owes me $1,600 for his vet bills so I had to keep him around so he could pay me back.

He's a slug but a very cool dog.

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
I think I've posted these before...This is Tuco, he's pure Yella Lab, not Yellow, Yella...He'll be 7 in April. He never had any chewing problems, but his brother did..

This is his bed, every now and then he'll just roll over and sleep like this, its hillarious..

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
jerry 1 a b said:
I don't think it's that they are so common. I think that the majority of us have similar tastes.

And BroncoBabe... There is a neighborhood cat that seems to walk paste my window every morning between 4 and 5. Shadow can't stand it, and barks, growls, whines, and howls until I get up and take him out to make sure that the coast is clear. It pisses me off that I lose sleep, but I feel good about him being that good of a guard dog.

I think we found out what she's been barking at. Spotted a Coyote yesterday morning. Guess that's what has been coming by the house every night now. My dad thinks its got a den somewhere nearby.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
BroncoBabe said:
I think we found out what she's been barking at. Spotted a Coyote yesterday morning. Guess that's what has been coming by the house every night now. My dad thinks its got a den somewhere nearby.
Split that varmit's skull with a .308 and problem solved!

·
Registered
990 Posts
gators0204 said:
Mrit, I have a shiba inu also. Awesome dog, very intellegent and a mean killer.
She is the runt of the litter. She sure it a strange dog though, when it comes to kittens she acts like they are her own. She injured our male
chowchow when he went after them(the kittens), He weighs twice and much and is way stronger.

When I was alot younger I used to tell people that she was a red fox cause I thought she looked like one. Im gonna miss that mutt when Im
in the army :cry

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here's our "pups" testing out their new "barkitecture".

All finished. :D

Auggie's the black at 10 years young now.
Josephine's the chocolate, our little 4 year old terror.

OK, one more.
My favorite shot of Auggie Doggie jumping in to rescue the wife.

Lots of good looking doogies y'all have! :beer

21 - 40 of 1387 Posts