Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1356 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Here is a pic of my sidekick: SCUBA... 110lbs. AKC Black Lab.. Got him from a breeder in Tuscaloosa,Al. He is a mess... eats anything he can find.. including the back porch and acts like a total spaz.. My last lab a chocolate could fetch beer from the fridge and answer the phone. This one all he can do is catch frisbee and sit on occasion.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,918 Posts
WD40 said:
My favorite shot of Auggie Doggie jumping in to rescue the wife.
That pic reminds me of the first time we took Harley on the boat. We stopped in this little cove and she was checking out the water. About the time I told my brother she wouldn't go over the edge I turned my head and she had bailed in the lake. Then it dawned on her the water didn't have a bottom and she wanted back in the boat.

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
i have been having trouble with the image loader, so i will try this again.............. keeps giving me errors, good chance its on this side of the screen though :brownbag

heres Harlee, shes a runt, like i have said before, got her from some friends at work, she is only about 22 lbs, shes almost 9months old.

shes part pit, german shorthair, and choco lab, they had pure labs, that they tried to breed, but there pit bull/german shorthair wanted the action instead.

greta little ball of energy, can see all her breeds, shes for the most part very obeant, but she doesnt grow, the rest of the litter is about 40-45 lbs.

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts

·
I break chit
4,685 Posts
This is Grover.. hes a German Shorthair Pointer and the only thing that he points to is the bed... he is so lazy but i love this dog... we have had him since i was in 3rd grade... next semester when we get a house hes moving to lubbock with me... oh and he likes to go off roading and to our ranch because he gets to run loose but still stay in eyesight...the picture is a little old and doesnt give the 95lb boy justice...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here's my buddy Dyaln.

Always waiting for me when I get home.

When I got him, they told me he was a german sheperd/husky mix. But I really have no idea anymore. Don't really care though... I couldn't ask for a better dog.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
heres ravin' mugging for the camera

and here is the big boy, pooh bear

both akita's, both spoiled. pooh was 175 pounds in the day, now at 10 he is down to 135
heres a pic of her not so close...

41 - 60 of 1356 Posts