Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1387 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
ozzie .. about a year and a half old. got him at the pound.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
My two mutts. Yes, there really are two different dogs.

Pure bred Beagles...brothers. Well, Idk if these pix are of the same one or not....hard to tell without a pic of the back. About the only difference between the two is one has a bigger white spot on his back/neck than the other. Oh yeah.....no names.....we never gave 'em one. Previous owner called them Homer and Spanky, but......that's a big negative.

·
Registered
196 Posts

this is our spotted appalosa house pig
Basil the Bull terrier

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Keep em coming! The thread lives! :)

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
"Two lazy ass bull mastiffs
Boreguard Chaville De Mastiff (Bo)
and Bella"

badkarma..my male is named "bo" also..good name for a big dog :)

my puppy is a German Sheppard/(Rott/Chow)..about 90 pounds..9 and a half months

thats my puppy's big head

·
Registered
127 Posts
I don,nt know how to work with pictures but i have a black lab.I got her from the pound she was turned in by her owner. Shes was 4 1/2 mounths old when i got her now 3 thoses like you guys said till she was over 2 she chewed everthing she could get in her mouth.She,s alot beter now :thumbup

·
Registered
463 Posts

thats petey he is a pit bull boxer mix that i saved from the pound 2 years ago. he is as dumb as he is funny looking, but thats my dog :thumbup

·
nolongeraregistereduser
657 Posts
Here are a few. These are my rescue dogs for my job at Animal Regulation. These guys have been on roofs, in drain culverts, under houses, herded up loose livestock of all kinds, pulled injured animals out of places people cant reach, searched for and found injured animals in the woods and so on.

This is my Aussie, named "Tuff". Smartest damn dog I've ever seen, and so loyal.

This is "Tuff" again, and my boss's border collie named "Chase". Both are outstanding officers!!

Keep this thread alive :thumbup

61 - 80 of 1387 Posts