Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1331 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I have 5 dogs... My 14yo lab Diego, 10yo English shepherd (black & tan) Luna, 8yo white American bulldog Angus, 7yo beagle/English bulldog Dozer (he & Angus have this disgusting bromance), and 2yo toy fox terrier Jett (he and Diego have an equally disgusting bromance). Love my doggos...

Attachments

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,464 Posts
From the "Pics or it didn't happen" department:

I was flying home from Oakland layover to Seattle yesterday, and a very pretty lady with an Aussie Shepherd mix dog boarded, needing room for her dog, and since I'm obese and had two have two seats reserved, she asked if I minded her and her dog, and I said not at all, and let her know about the extra room I had to pay for, so she sat down and introduced herself as Roxy, and her dog as Izzie. I introduced myself, and started giving Izzie lotsa love, attention and skritches, and she fell for me, to the point a dog will show their undying affection for you simply by sitting next to your leg then leaning on your leg, or in this case, sleeping on your feet:

Attachments

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
Baby sitting our daughters Bully Pit! Sits like a human and loves my Fords
What a great pic! He just needs a fedora, stogie, and a glass of Weller's on ice lol

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
Happy 12th birthday to this silly Lab, Hurley! Been about 11 years since we adopted him from a few college girls who couldn't take care of him properly. He's getting old, has lost about 30 pounds of muscle, has fatty tumors (checked frequently), and doesnt get around like he used to.

But he's still a happy dog, and loves his butt being scratched. He absolutely loves those little squeaky balls just smaller than a tennis ball. He'll just it there and hold it in is mouth where you can barely see it. Loves playing fetch, but doesnt love dropping the ball lol. Not sure which he likes more, dog treats or ice cubes haha!

·
drop the gloves
47 Posts
The "Pittbull attack" thread I started got a couple of dog pix postings. Led me to the idea, we should start a "Post your DOG pics now!" thread!

Knowing that the dog is man's best friend, and the Ford is man's best ride, seamed like it would be well suited here!

Of course you know the German Sheppheard dog, its the ultimate breed IMHO. The black dog is 50% Lab and 50% Sheppheard. The sire was 100% AKC Black Lab and the bitch was 100% AKC German Sheppheard! The lab really comes out in her behavior, she has chewed everything of value, and some thats not. Countless items have been lost forever due to dog teeth. Shes 2 years old now, and has stopped her destructive chewing about 90%. Whew...

The Sheppherd was a rescue dog, we took her in from a family that cant keep her any more. Shes 100% with AKC papers.

The two of them have keept many at bay in the front yard, nothing like two growling, frothing, barking and jumping BIG dogs to prevent someone from entering your house un-invited! :)

Hope you enjoyed them, and Im looking foward to your mutt pix!!

Andrew
My one-year-old Jack Russell terrier. He loves to chase rabbits!

Attachments

·
Addicted to Junk
10,840 Posts
My one-year-old Jack Russell terrier. He loves to chase rabbits!
He's a cute lil guy!

The smaller dog in my post before yours was half beagle and half Jack Russell. He also weighed 45 pounds and loved to chase rabbits. He lived a year through chemo and finally succumbed to the Leukemia in 2015. Dozer was a great dog.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Nap time last Friday. The dachshund (grizzly bear) is 5 years lab/healer mix (whiskey) is 6 month
B1A0CA65-65FC-4620-9C2F-A2D2641266AA.jpeg

1301 - 1320 of 1331 Posts