Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1341 - 1360 of 1387 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,287 Posts

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,835 Posts
Hazel as a puppy with my brother's Husky named Buddy.

Hazel cooling off at my brother's old place a couple years ago.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,287 Posts
After a morning scratching... poor guy is getting old. He's had that fatty tumor on his side for at least 5 years now. Other than muscle deteriation, he's still as healthy as a horse.

20200208_075223.jpg

·
Addicted to Junk
12,287 Posts
Such a cute lil bugger!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,036 Posts
Nothing in the world like puppy breath kisses. Enjoy 'em while they last.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,572 Posts
Get my good side.
Such a diva. Maltese/Shietsu?

Attachments

·
4,572 Posts
Buddy of mine calls it a malt shit.

Works for me

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
4,572 Posts
Harness vest. For being a small 8# critter don't mean she she ain't ferocious and willing to tango with a 200# Mastif. Little shit knows no fear whatsoever...aside from a vacuum cleaner. Really?
That harness allows a quicker picker upper option in delicate situations.

·
Addicted to Junk
12,287 Posts
This is my big boy Hurley. He passed on this afternoon from some sort of cancer. My buddy is up there laying on cloud pillows, chasing bunnies, and slobbering on a ball. Rest in peace buddy, I miss you.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,444 Posts
So sorry for your buddies passing, that’s difficult to loose a family member.

Reactions: BigBlue 94

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,343 Posts
This is my big boy Hurley. He passed on this afternoon from some sort of cancer. My buddy is up there laying on cloud pillows, chasing bunnies, and slobbering on a ball. Rest in peace buddy, I miss you.

He's adorable... So sorry for your loss Sam ❤

·
Registered
418 Posts

So sorry for your loss I lost mine in Jan from lung cancer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Addicted to Junk
12,287 Posts

He was having esophageal problems, and his liver and lymph counts were high on friday. He would've been 13 in august. His quality of life had gone way down hill in the last few weeks. Coughing and whatnot. I was about to make the call to have him put to sleep, and he started to fade. Rolled onto his side and he was gone in a minute or so. He passed at home, on his rug, with his buddy Murphy (in the second pic) and myself by his side.

We took him to the crematorium, and we'll get him back with a little clay paw print in a couple days.

I've lost quite a few dogs, and it never gets easier. But in a few months we will rescue another one, once our grieving is through.

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
425 Posts

Sorry for your loss man. I unfortunately know this feeling. My lab was 15 and had to get put down to heartworms, my pit bull last winter had congestive heart failure and passed away in my arms and about 6 months ago our chihuahua escaped from our back yard and a car hit her. The worst part is my 10yr old found her after school. With ALL that happening in fairly close proximity, we still got a new one from Santa for Christmas. We have found he really helps us with that depression of not having a pup. Plus we believe all kids should be raised with dogs. Going to pick a new chihuahua up in a month and a half!!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,036 Posts
condolences for you as well bud. it's never easy loosing a beloved furbaby.

1341 - 1360 of 1387 Posts