Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for posting all sorts of wheelin videos, bronco or not.. (other bronco related videos welcome as well) and post a story with it if you have one. old or new videos, anything you got. I know most of you have at least a couple videos!

I'll start with a couple i took yesterday.

i think i tired to start a thread like this once before, lets make this one more successful!:rockon

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just watched those!
yeah well, i've gotta promote my videos a bit :thumbup

rhauf, you live in some pretty country.Where is it?
i'm in a small valley in central/southern California. And yeah, it does look really nice right now. usually by this time of year it's about 100°, dry and dusty. (well except for the oak trees, they pretty much stay green) we've been lucky this year, had some late rain a few weeks ago.

(here's from 2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBgK3I1JVM8

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
well i actually was hoping i wouldn't be the only contriutor to this thread. somebody else post somethin :b

haha, whats the moral? an expensive truck doesnt make up for a shitty driver?

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
ah what the ****, let the whoriong begin. first the mower.

now some lame bronco ones

not my truck but badass nonetheless

·
Registered
473 Posts
in the options buttons in your post click the "add youtube tags" button and just enter the end of the url after the ? mark

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
there is no "add youtube tags" button

·
JEEP CREEP
2,503 Posts
nothing special but here ya go. this is a fun little corner around the sand rail track out at the river:thumbup

heres another little crappy video from barstow. keep an eye on the tiki man he gets alittle crazy haha

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there we go!!! i knew i could provoke you guys if i whored enough!

to post youtube videos, put [y0utube] before with video (with the []'s) and [/y0utube] after the video.. what you'll want to put between those two things is what youtube gives you when you click "embed" so it should look like this

embed[/y0utube]

oh, and use o's not 0's. i did that so it would display the text instead of a box.
now for some reason it always shows the video with a bunch of crap around it, so what i do is highlight that whole block of text after, and change the color to white.

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
its not hiding the embed code for some reason

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, it's not a video of me this time.. but here's one of my friend Andrew, trying out his bronco after the new engine mods we did (heads, cam, exhaust etc). for some reason it still runs kinda crappy, so we'll need to do a bit of troubleshootin' later.. but after the work it needed a romp!

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
do the frames flex alot less with the roll cages, i dont see any body movement.

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
do the frames flex alot less with the roll cages, i dont see any body movement.
yes roll cages make frames far more rigid (if the cage is designed right at least)

however, his truck just has a roll bar, so there isn't much frame bracing provided by that. we noticed afterwards, that there was in fact a bit of body movement, you could see where the roll bar had contacted the inside of the cab (about 3 inches away)

the first thing he said after romping it some, was "well.. i wish i went for the exo-cage instead"

·
Registered
9,856 Posts
high centered, worst way to be stuck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts