Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, another power steering problem here as I'm sure you are all sick of hearing about lol. Anyways, I've searched through all the power steering posts and could not find exactly what I was looking for. I'm guessing my problem may be my ball joints, but I'm not 100% sure. I recently had a rebuilt power steering box installed on my 93 351 FSB, and when I got the thing back, the steering was fine at first, but after a while of driving, when I'd turn left or right, the thing would not automatically return to middle? I have to physically turn the car back to straight. The steering wheel is also cocked to the right when I am driving straight. Anyone have any idea what this could be? Also had some odd starting problems lately. Since I've had this ride, I've replaced the starter twice. After my most recent replacement I thought all was well, but the other day, I got in the car, and could not start it with the key, gave it a few shots and no luck at all, so I try my remote start and bam, starts right up? Then when I get to my gf's house, I shut it off, walk in her house, bitch about the bronco then decide to head out and try starting it up again. I try the remote start and nothing. So I get in and try the key and starts right up? Absolute confusion, thing sometimes only starts if I put it in neutral. I have no clue, anything anyone can help with on either problem would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.