Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a power steering pulley for 6 months
eotc-3d673-ba pulley

I accidentally used the wrong pulley puller (tacoed the original)
I am also looking for pulley repair
I was able to get it pretty close to shape, but still throwing belt at high RPM

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Why not get the holly from NAPA, Autozone, or heck even Ford? The. There is always scoring it at the JY... I would give you mine, but it’s in 4 pieces.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The c2 pump pulley is very common most of us throw them away when we swap to the better saginaw pump. Just put a saginaw pump on it.
We'll consider saginaw for the incoming Bronco project. We'll just finish installing the rear bumper and xd wheels on the truck and clear the garage. The bronco may need a new water pump as well. We're gonna take a closer look this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1991Bronco 5.8L, w/95frontclip, 6"Superlift/SuperRunner, Deaver J40 springs, 35x12.5 K&N, 3"Bassani
620 Posts
Swap to the Saginaw pump and never look back. One of the best upgrades I ever did and regret not doing it sooner.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
16,333 Posts
The engine you have (being an early 80s model) makes a difference. What engine do you have?

Saginaw brackets for v-belt engines are getting harder to find. I havent seen one in 6 months in the junkyards.

I have a Cii pump pulley for a 1985 300 if that helps you too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts