Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in central Florida and I just swapped my stock power steering pump and bracket in my 94 Bronco for a Saginaw set-up out of an Econoline van so I have no need for this anymore. Everything is there, pump, pulley, bracket, high-pressure line, etc. The pump worked fine when I pulled it and was pretty quiet. This would make a good core, spare, or cheap replacement. I just want this out of my garage so I'm letting it go cheap. I'll even include a nearly new serpentine belt to seal the deal. This will also fit a broad range of other F-series vehicles.

Stock power steering pump, bracket, pulley, & high-pressure line $10+shipping

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is still sitting in my shop. For $10+shipping it's cheaper than you could get at the junkyard.

·
car ramrod
Irate4x4 .com
601 Posts
Shipping to 30147? Im having a time finding a sag in my jy's

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
the op stated that he replaced his pump with a sag and this is the orogonal c2 pump. he is not selling a saginaw.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the op stated that he replaced his pump with a sag and this is the orogonal c2 pump. he is not selling a saginaw.
Correct, thanks for the clarification.

For sale is the original P/S pump, bracket, and high pressure line from my 94 Bronco. I swapped to a saginaw.

·
Registered
689 Posts

I understood that. I can't find a sag pump so for 10+ shipping ill replace it with a stock until I can find one.

Correct, thanks for the clarification.

For sale is the original P/S pump, bracket, and high pressure line from my 94 Bronco. I swapped to a saginaw.
I want the pump if it will fit my 89 and just need to know what shipping is to 30147. Also how to pay you. I am sorry I was not more clear in original post. We have 4 yards here and only 1 bronco and no e-vans from 80-96 at all.

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts