·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Sweet carnage, nice work

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
when you going next?
goign to be at the badlands the 14th weekend, and the june 2nd weekend and july 29th ish weekend..........

·
Registered
245 Posts
Got it fixed in time for the Meet and Greet in June Huh?

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BurnedB said:
when you going next?
goign to be at the badlands the 14th weekend, and the june 2nd weekend and july 29th ish weekend..........
As of right now we don't have any Badlands trips planned. This coming weekend there is a big mudbog in Oconomowoc that I'm going to, on the 13th I'm attending the WOHVA pipeline cleanup and will be wheeling McCaslin as well. I'm going to Gilbert MN on Memorial day weekend and depending on the condition of my truck and wallet I may make it to the Meet and Greet the following weekend. And then on June 17th I'll be going up to McCaslin again for the WOHVA convention and then wheeling that Sunday. July 29th I'll be at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes over in Michigan.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It lasted 1 summer in my truck with a 460, 5.13's, stock axles, and 35in tires. It was able to break many axles and u-joints with it. I never had any problems with it not locking. I still don't understand how I ended up breaking the diff before an axle. It broke when I was doing a loose steep hill climb that required a lot of throttle and the front end caught a little air at one point. When it came down the diff went boom.

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
Thanks. I have 38's 5.13's and Yukon 4340 shafts, soon to have super joints. No big block though. The Detroit I have doesn't engage both wheels and I was looking at Powerloks if it's not something simple to fix the Detroit.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
As of right now we don't have any Badlands trips planned. This coming weekend there is a big mudbog in Oconomowoc that I'm going to, on the 13th I'm attending the WOHVA pipeline cleanup and will be wheeling McCaslin as well. I'm going to Gilbert MN on Memorial day weekend and depending on the condition of my truck and wallet I may make it to the Meet and Greet the following weekend. And then on June 17th I'll be going up to McCaslin again for the WOHVA convention and then wheeling that Sunday. July 29th I'll be at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes over in Michigan.
Midwest Chapter meet and greet is the weekend of June 2nd.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts