Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellow ford guys can anybody shoot me a link to bronco friendly short powersteps, the old lady riding shotgun cant quite get her sweet little butt in with 6in lift and 35s thanks and remember rubber side down haha

·
I ♥ TTB
4,265 Posts
I've been using the kodiak sidewinders on my SD that would work great for ya. I think they quit making them though, may check for a set on egay though.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I've been using the kodiak sidewinders on my SD that would work great for ya. I think they quit making them though, may check for a set on egay though.
The side winder steps are prone to breaking all the time! A much better motor system is from the AMp research steps.

Unfortunately they do not make them for a Bronco. I have seen someone who did have some on a Bronco and they were cut down from I think a Dodge set up. Of course you would have to custom fab the mounting but doable and oh so clean.

·
I ♥ TTB
4,265 Posts
The custom mounting is easy... I've only had one problem with mine and that was because my pin switch was bad and I stepped on it closed so it broke the motor but they are just a windshield wiper motor so and easy swap too...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts