Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going out to Prairie City with Project86 on Saturday the 17th to break in the new axle. If anyone in NorCal wants to get out for a few hours, come on out.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
been there done that...........:rockon
have fun take and take pics............:beer

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
I'm there, what time yall gonna be there

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I dunno, some time around 11am? I think they're open 8-5 this time of year; hopefully it won't be too crowded out there. Don't forget to bring $5 to get in...

·
Registered
339 Posts
I only got one pic of my Bronco; I'm sure mr. FatMike will weigh in with some more. The good news is his new SAS worked perfectly; the bad news is he ripped a tire in the process. PC has a much bigger offroad park since the last time I was there, including a couple of much tougher hillclimbs.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah tore the side wall of one of my tires...they're old tires and have had a lot of sun abuse so I think they are a little weather beaten. They're also radial, so they're not as thick. Luckily I had a spare, but if anyone has a spare 38 laying around I could use a new spare.

Overall I'm very happy with the suspension...just need to get some spare axles and a new spare tire and I should be Rubicon ready. Even let the wife drive a little bit...she held her own!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh yeah it was good to meet Josue too...there wasn't much time to socialize but his truck was doing pretty good out there on the obstacles. Looking forward to a snow trip soon...

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Wow awesome pics, looks like you had a great time......shades of Calisa1969 with the 2 toned Navy and White BKO....they live in Pollock Pines...don't have the BKO anymore though...:doh0715:

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
cool pics............

1 - 15 of 15 Posts