Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just about have my junk back together I'd say I have another 2 weekends of work. Just figured I would see if anyone is interested in doing a little Prairie city run, maybe BBQ?I'm thinking maybe the 16th or 17th?

Sean

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I for one like the idea. We haven't had a meet and greet up that way in years. Usually it's in the east bay, Hollister or Carnege. Maybe we can get some more people from up highway 50 to join in too. I'll have to see what state my truck is in before I give a definitive answer if I can come. Also we should do it on a weekend. Maybe 16-17. That way people don't have to drive up during the night after work :popc1:

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
It is a possibility for me. May or may not have the truck but im always up for a trip to mooch and take pictures.

Pick a date and Ill let you know, february is not lookin good, but we'll see.

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
is that up there by folsom?

its a bit of a ways for me and it will hurt my pocket, but maybe i could pick pete up and have him chip in for gas haha

pick a day

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well let's get a few more guys to chime in so we can get a date that suits most everyone. I know this date will not work for everyone but let's try to get a big turnout, even if it means bumping it down to the following weekend.

I'm glad to see some bay area cats wanting in. I used to live 5 minutes from Carnegie and if you ask me Prairie city has better mud runs and more to explore. My BBQ alone is worth the trip'

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I used to live 5 minutes from Carnegie and if you ask me Prairie city has better mud runs and more to explore. My BBQ alone is worth the trip'
I've never heard anyone defend either of those places for wheeling but after seeing the muds pics this month I'd like to do some wheel spinning in the mud! I wouldn't mind a different weekend before or after the 16th, preferably after.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'd be in. That place is only about 20 minutes from my house, but I've never wheeled there. Not a big fan of the mud, but I hear they have a small rock course. 16-17 should work for me.

Although, a snow M&G would be cool too.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is alot more mud then Carnegie and its alot more challenging in the back in the "v notch" and there is a few good hill climbs. On the top there is a frame twister that's pretty easy when its dry. Theres also one rock pile next to that twister and a bigger pile down the hill.

And I agree that mud is not my preferred choice for wheeling but I'm still sporting the TTB on 36s I think I will watch you guys for now.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
And I agree that mud is not my preferred choice for wheeling but I'm still sporting the TTB on 36s I think I will watch you guys for now.
Lame! Get out there and rock that thing! I sport 35s and have been all over the place. Anything I can get a wheel on on top I'll try driving over!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might mess around on the rocks just depends being this is gonna be her first trip in a long time. I just about finished the clutch install I just need to get my torque wrench back and go to town.also open in the rear now do to grenading my Dtroit in my buddies back yard,LOL. But you never know. I will slop around though.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'd be down for the 16-17th...

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man after today I don't even know if my trucks gonna be up for it. I'm still having problems getting my tranny in. My damn clutch alighnment tool is sliding in fine but when I go to stab the tranny its still about a 1/2" off from butting up to the bellhousing. I even pulled the bellhousing off and slid the tranny in and I see no reason why it won't slide on flush. Any ideas?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Is it the same bellhousing you took off of it? Maybe the tranny angle is off a little?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeh same everything..you know I was thinking the same thing but i can slide it in almost all the way in so it would seem its at a good angle. I mean this is what I can't figure out, why the tool goes in no problem but the tranny just does not want to cooperate. I'm thinking maybe use the tranny as the enlighnment tool, get it all lined up then go to town. I'm at a total brick wall though, so keep bringing the advice.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Well Im down if anyone has an open seat? I will bring some jerky:thumbup Is this a camping thing or just a day of wheelin?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
As of now I have the back seat free..your more then welcome to ride. And I was thinking a BBQ maybe? Not sure about camping I was just seeing which date works best for everyone.

Sean

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm sure I will have open seats, always down for some passengers...I wouldn't be able to camp but a BBQ sounds damn good... Either day works for me, but we should probably decide soon so I don't book something else haha

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
let's do Sat the 16th then?That day would work best for most it would seem. Anyway you can make it saturday Damon?

1 - 20 of 166 Posts