Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1986 Bronco, 351w, Edelbrock aluminum top end, Holley 600, 4" BDS lift, 35" Maxxis Razr's, stuff..
2,467 Posts
Prayers to you and yours. Be strong and brave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
605 Posts
Wife and I said a prayer for all involved. We will remember to continue tomorrow!

·
Low Buck Bum
3,537 Posts
My sons birth and first six months were a Hell of hospitals and NICU's. God bless and keep your son in His Grace. My prayers to you and all of your kin. Stay strong, your boy will prevail, he will be stronger, you all will.

·
Super Moderator
25,268 Posts
Yo cdmck,
We extend our prayers for your son and you.
With faith, courage and hope, you shall soon see him healthy and happy.

Reactions: nra1ifer

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,643 Posts
Prayers and positive thoughts headed your way. Stay strong pal

Reactions: nra1ifer

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,530 Posts
Sending strength and healing energy your way ❤❤❤

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,004 Posts
I couldn't imagine having to go through with something like this with my own kids, I KNOW this is a tough thing to have to deal with. Stay strong and prayers sent!

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
Praying the surgery went well and for healing.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,190 Posts
More good vibes comin' at ya. Another member just recently got hooked up with a heart transplant after many years of suffering and he says he's doing great. Hopefully it's a trend and the good vibes keep rollin'. God speed.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally had a chance to fire up the laptop. Oliver is doing great, he's recovering like a rockstar. About all that's keeping us in the hospital at the moment is concern over his feeding. He's ticked off all of the other boxes already and spent less than 48 hours in the PICU. They even removed the chest tubes already.

Thank you everybody for all of the prayers. They've been felt and appreciated. Momma and I are ready to get Ollie home, and his brother Wyatt is missing all of us, even while he's been having a blast with his aunts and uncles.

·
Super Moderator
25,268 Posts
Yo
What great news to wrap up a year!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts