Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who can fabricate a pre-runner bumper for an '86 Full Size Bronco or have some type of design and measurements .

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,643 Posts
Hey, i like that front bumper on the chebby @ your superford site.....how much might something similar to that cost to get built/shipped way out here?:D

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
One note about that one... you'll be required to trim off the lower rear quarters, for it to fit. That's why I still have it... not many are willing to cut up their Broncos. BUT, and I'll be doing this for Jermil01, I can build one like it, except for the wrap-around(IOW, no quarter panel cutting). That sells for $250 + shipping

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
david
how is the bumper business going out of curiosity?

wes

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Pretty good actually. It's starting to slow down a bit, mostly because being in school for 4 days of the week puts a big dent in my progress. After Blaze's big order, Jermil01 is wanting a rear bumper(as I had mentioned earlier), and after that, is anyone's guess. As soon as I can get all the details I need for the legality of building rollcages, I'll be offering those as well - when that will be, is anyone's guess. I'm still wanting to try several ideas I have, but they require more money than I have at the moment. All in good time tho

So what can I sell you today?! :D

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
so when are you buying a building and opening up a shop so we can all come visit and give you all of our business?

wes

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I've got another year of school, then about 2 years of working for 'the man', before my credit will be good enough to consider doing something like that. In the meantime, I'll still be doing it out of my garage :brownbag wherever that may be(where I am now, or wherever it may be, if we move between now and then)

Anyone's still welcome to swing by... granted, that leaves most of you out, simply for travel reasons, but my door's always open anyway

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you have picts. of the front pre-runner bumper..also with something with enough room to fit a winch ...will be using a Warn 9.5ti winch..let me know how much it would cost me

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
mudder78 said:
do you have picts. of the front pre-runner bumper..also with something with enough room to fit a winch ...will be using a Warn 9.5ti winch..let me know how much it would cost me
Originally posted by davids78bronco
Right now, I only have a few different designs that I've taken pictures of, but feel free to look around - http://www.superford.org/registry/v...tail.php?id=775
The pricee depends on the final design, but plan on 250-400

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,643 Posts
davids78bronco said:
One note about that one... you'll be required to trim off the lower rear quarters, for it to fit. That's why I still have it... not many are willing to cut up their Broncos. BUT, and I'll be doing this for Jermil01, I can build one like it, except for the wrap-around(IOW, no quarter panel cutting). That sells for $250 + shipping
Wait, rear quarters? I was referring to this one. Or were you talking to someone else?:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts