Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
You can get both fiberglass fenders and rear quarter panels from AutoFab.

http://autofab.com/

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
Some off road shops can get them. But why I think they are gay

and it dont matter what you think. not your rig, as long as the owner likes them. And if they serve their purpose. its all good.

from what ive heard, they are pretty expensive. probably get trashed a lot easier then your regular old fender.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
Some off road shops can get them. But why I think they are gay
OK??? And some people think a 4 inch lift with 33s is gay. The point is, we all have our own opinions of what is going on our trucks. 'Glass fenders are very functional to someone appealing to the prerunner side of things and is trying to cut weight.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea those are the ones im looking for. Im sure they will get trashed, but all im trying to do is make my bronco look real nice so when i sell it i can get some decent money for it. I already have a nice suspension, axles, new motor and tranny... my truck is just ugly.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
six7seta said:
yea those are the ones im looking for. Im sure they will get trashed, but all im trying to do is make my bronco look real nice so when i sell it i can get some decent money for it. I already have a nice suspension, axles, new motor and tranny... my truck is just ugly.
Well, if that is your intention then I would seggest going back with factory style metal fenders.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
GTRider245 said:
OK??? And some people think a 4 inch lift with 33s is gay. The point is, we all have our own opinions of what is going on our trucks. 'Glass fenders are very functional to someone appealing to the prerunner side of things and is trying to cut weight.

thats why you do like i do 4" and 36s...:goodfinge

yeah if you are trying to sell it, i think metal is the way to go. cause i think you will eat the cost of those fenders when someone buys it

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
six7seta said:
modified truck sell for more then stock one....
I promise you a stock Bronco(assuming the truck is stock) will sell for more with stock fenders rather than fiberglass fenders. In fact, with no tire/suspension mods, fiberglass fenders would look misplaced. GO METAL!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have a full suspension on it, im not too expericanced with bronco's sales. but with another 240 i have the car was worth $800 stock, did a 2k motor swap and got 4k for it.... so thats kinda what im trying to do with the bronco.

edit... did find these... http://www.glassworksunlimited.com/gu46.shtml

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
drinkbrew said:
i saw some fiberglass pre runner style fenders on ebay for less then 300 but i would go the few bucks extra and go autofab
I knwo the fenders you are talking about. And they have been on ebay forver, which makes me think something is up. If you get em go AutoFab

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
six7seta said:
i have a full suspension on it, im not too expericanced with bronco's sales. but with another 240 i have the car was worth $800 stock, did a 2k motor swap and got 4k for it.... so thats kinda what im trying to do with the bronco.

edit... did find these... http://www.glassworksunlimited.com/gu46.shtml
glassworks makes nice stuff. autofab has them and also check out perrys fab and fiber

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
SrATEX said:
and it dont matter what you think. not your rig, as long as the owner likes them. And if they serve their purpose. its all good.

from what ive heard, they are pretty expensive. probably get trashed a lot easier then your regular old fender.

GTRider245 said:
Wow. Do you guys have tight underware? Thats why I stated an answer to a question first "Some Off Road shops" Then I stated another question ''Why" then I stated an opinion " I think they are gay" No I did not say " you shouldnt get them because I think they are gay" When I asked why I was looking for more information as to the purpose of these fenders. So now that Ive explained myself lets carry on :drinkbud

·
Registered
199 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
Wow. Do you guys have tight underware? Thats why I stated an answer to a question first "Some Off Road shops" Then I stated another question ''Why" then I stated an opinion " I think they are gay" No I did not say " you shouldnt get them because I think they are gay" When I asked why I was looking for more information as to the purpose of these fenders. So now that Ive explained myself lets carry on :drinkbud
You're still a dick. Ha! Ha! Kidding. :beer

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
Wow. Do you guys have tight underware? Thats why I stated an answer to a question first "Some Off Road shops" Then I stated another question ''Why" then I stated an opinion " I think they are gay" No I did not say " you shouldnt get them because I think they are gay" When I asked why I was looking for more information as to the purpose of these fenders. So now that Ive explained myself lets carry on
I think the problem is that your comment contributed nothing to the thread other than taking it off track and making people defensive. Maybe next time you can keep useless thoughts to yourself.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts