Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I seen a vendor or someone had created a prerunner style roof light bar. I've been searching all day and can't find it. Looks something like this:

Without the back brace. I believe it was a vendor here. Can anyone identify?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because its one bad ass bronco. I'm trying to model my truck very closely to it and until mine is Avatar worthy, ruthless's bronco hold's the spot. Nicest bronco built IMO And you have to give recognition where it's due.

Why do you have penguins as your avatar?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Im doomed.:cry

Signing pay checks over to Hefty

Front bumper,
Cage (if made)
Skid plates,
rear bumper,
now go-fast light bar.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
And you have to give recognition where it's due.
Then why is your name above it, and not his? Or better yet, why not the new owners name?

Why do i have penguins? It was a test to see how long it would take for someone to ask me why i have penguins. At least i don't insinuate that i am a penguin, or that i own a penguin...

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Why do i have penguins? It was a test to see how long it would take for someone to ask me why i have penguins. At least i don't insinuate that i am a penguin, or that i own a penguin...

I want to own a penguin, I think it would be a sweet playmate for my hyper cat.

<--- FYI that's not my F150 in my avatar

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sure wish it was mine but no claim to ownership here. Your bud should be flattered. Not only my avatar but my desktop back ground, and my iPhone background. Sick sick machine. Most people here know my bronco by my build thread. Or my pic whoring.

Hefty, interested. I'm looking for a full box like above pic, and what are the chances it could mount to the gutter like a kc or carr?

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
<----- that is me and my truck. and my gf at the time in the passenger seat

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Im doomed.:cry

Signing pay checks over to Hefty

Front bumper,
Cage (if made)
Skid plates,
rear bumper,
now go-fast light bar.
Check out what one of my customers said yesterday on another forum.

Geoff (Colorado Springs, CO) 91 GMC K5
UNOFFICIAL WARNING!!!! Hefty Fabworks (tm) will not be held accountable (although they are responsible for) empty wallet due to addiction of purchasing fabricated parts. Side affects will include selling everything you own to put the next thing on your truck, plastering your vehicle with HF logo ads and wearing HF clothing as your daily aparrel. Ask me how I know... the list just keeps growing........

I'm perfectly good with you signing over your checks:thumbup

Hefty, interested. I'm looking for a full box like above pic, and what are the chances it could mount to the gutter like a kc or carr?
Very, Very good

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
<---- isn't my back hoe in the avatar..

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha nice hefty!

So when's the prototype release?? I have a night run coming up soon! >:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts