Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the replies on the clear turn signals question-really helped out. I just bought a 1978 Bronco-400 SB, Auto, with a Edelbrock 600cfm, and pretty much everything new, replaced & rebuilt! I am looking at replacing the hubs with Warn either the Standard or Premium set-would appreciate any advice on doing that since it will be my first time! The rig is Midnight blue, w/ a black top, 2 buckets up front and the bench in back. It's got new carpet throughout and only the driver seat shows wear. I plan on dualin' off the exhaust-any suggestions on size? I am looking for a factory stereo for it, as it's missing one. I plan on just puttin it in but not hooking it up and putting a cd player in glove box w/remote. It's a solid rig w/o any rust and only needs it really has is a new windshield, and routine maintenance. I wanted a bright red one(I'm a firefighter so I wanted the big red truck!), but this was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up! It's got BFG 31's on it and runs like a champ! I think it has original gears in rear end, as RPM's get up there on freeway. I look forward to being an active member of fsb. Thx & cya-Troy

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
get some 33s or 35s and the rpms will be fine on the highway, i have stock gear and 33s and it's better, but still 35s would even be better

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get some pics up after this weekend. I'm going to a parts yard tomorrow to find some misc. things I need-then I'll wash up the beast and post pics! Thanks for the advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts