Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
What is your shock setup in front I need new shocks but have the quad shocks up front and would like to keep them, I think but am also looking for a good ride.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I had the ES9000's on my quad-front 84 Bronco for about a year before I got the lift kit. The ride was much better than before and I got a good inch in ride height increase over the old, busted Monroe Magnums (junk).

You had to slam on the brakes really hard to get the nose to dive, and these only got hot enough to fade after a few hours of rough driving on washboard roads or offroad.

Just fine for street use, anyhow. JSM84:rockon

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the dual set up. Thought about the quad set up but I figured for what I use it would be too stiff. Im all for the es 9000 and they are decently priced. I got about 3/4 inch rise on my front end. Now it performs beter, AND LOOKS BETER...

Go for it bro.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think I might go with those, I haven't heard too many bad things about them, but I know everyone has there own opinion too. Now another question since I have your attention and I know I should probably search this but how hard is it to put on a steering stabilizer? Not looking for a write up at this point just wondering.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts