Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may be a noob question but i just can't sit here for 3 hours searching through the 5 billion "lift" threads. i think i know the answer but wanna confirm. a guy in my area on CL has a 6" procomp lift with extended radius arms and all 6 shocks i'd need for $600, BUT its for a 92 F150, all i'd need to get is a pitman arm. should i invest in this? it has a few thousand miles on i

I hae a 96 bronco.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,830 Posts
thats a good price, just check everything over for cracks and the shocks arent bent or leaking. I have this lift and paid $1100 shipped to my door. its been a great lift with no complaints.

i would suggest getting some new rear leaf springs for this since your getting the rest so cheap.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome, i've heard nothing but good stuff about procomp seems to be a popular choice, i'm gonna call the guy and try to get him down to 500 or see if he wants to work out some kind of trade. it wo'nt go on till the end of summer or fall whenever i need new tires. my 33's would probabaly look tiiny with that lift. anybody run 37's on a 6"? i tihnk if i get a nice bumper (which is next on the list) they'd fit.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
I don't think 37's will fit without some good trimming .. :shrug 38's run an 8" kit when off roading so I'm guessing 37's will rub on a 6" kit.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,830 Posts
triming would be necessary for sure. figure 4.88's to 5.13 gearing for 35" tires and larger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts