Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's Back!!! Pro Comp Tire Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Plus FREE SHIPPING!!!

Order QTY of 3 tires and recieve the 4th FREE plus we pay the shipping!

We GUARANTEE the best price on this deal, if you happen find a better price, just call/email [email protected] and we WILL beat it!

**Remember** Xtreme Alloy, Rockcrawler, & Mickey Thompson Wheels are on sale now as well PLUS we do FREE mounting and balancing on all tire and wheel combos. Now is definately the time to save!

This sale ends March 31st.

Order Online at http://www.4wheelcustoms.com or call 417-881-8747.

Order your Pro Comp Tires now though March 31st online at www.4wheelcustoms.com or by phone at 417-881-8747 and your 4th tire is free PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

This sale is back this month only and ends October 31st, 2006!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll see what I can do, shoot me a PM with the details on what wheel it is,etc. We have to pay shipping but we should be able to work something out. If you buy locally, you also have to pay sales tax so remembe that when you figure the price. Every little bit helps...

This thread is for the Pro Comp Tire sale. See above for details!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This deal is incredible. We have had several orders off fsb for tire and wheel combos. Check it out on our website at www.4wheelcustoms.com

4th tire is free, free shipping on the tires, and free mounting and balancing.

·
Registered
490 Posts
dont feel so bad. i ordered it last minute 9pm on the 31st and 4wheelparts canceled the order cause they couldnt contact me yet i left my cell and email. im tring to get them to remake the order. well see how far that goes. prob wont work. so ill wait it out and buy the leaf spring and crap for the lift.

edit
oh wait yea feel bad. looks like there fixing the order. 35" tires on the way. damn now i need more money for the leaf springs. anyone got a dollar. ;-(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts