Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Side step it
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got (5) Pro Comp Extreme 3 M/T's 305/65/R17's (33's) for sale. They have roughly 95% tread and are in great condition. Bought them about 2.5 years ago but the truck has been on stands in the garage ever since. They have about 1500 miles on them total. They run $329 ea but I just changed up to a set of (35's) Pro Comps too, so these are up for sale for $825. Fantastic deal for 5 tires in this kind of condition, would be $1645 plus shipping, but the economy sucks right now so I'm selling these at a great price. Local pickup only because shipping would kill the deal. Tires are on my truck in the pic below.:thumbup -Kevin-

Sacramento add in Craigslist has pics etc. Here's the title:

**Pro Comp Extreme 3 M/T's for sale**

·
Side step it
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw man Larry that's awesome $400 a piece! I really appreciate it. Tell you what. I'll Pm you my address and when you stop by the steaks, beer, and lobster are on me, well actually they're on you. :beer Danielle said she'll even make your favorite desert for that price.....lol. :thumbup -Kevin-

·
Side step it
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thread moved to proper section of the forum.
Thanks man. I was going to post it here first, but thought since I wasn't willing to ship, that I should post it in my area so someone local could respond. Doesn't matter now though since Larry's coming by to pick them up :rofl:....SCORE...:rockon

·
Side step it
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tires sold! Please close thread, sorry Larry....:haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts