Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...couldn't help myself. That "person" selling the POS Sport Tops/Skyler knock-offs on e-Bay came back under a diff. name(this makes #5, I do believe), and took my offer of the above ammount for one of the Skyler types. "Heavy Duty Viynal", yea, I'll bet...I figure for a buck twentyfive, what the hell. It might even be workable with some home brewed mods. I'll keep y'all posted, that is assuming they even ship the top, and not just run off with the funds.
Schrof

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I would not have even considered dealing with someone who's been logged as 5 different people.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spaz, you've got no sense of adventure! Plus, like the punk said to Dirty Harry "...I just gots to know..."
Schrof

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Funny thing is, I fully expect to get screwed on this. But on the off chance that I might score a workable top for $125.00, well, why not? I figure that I may as well get rid of some of my Super Bowl winnings anyway.
Schrof

·
Banned
7,158 Posts
I can help you, then. I have one of the factory optional ultra lightweight hi-visibility universal camper shell deletes that I'll sell you for only $428.93 + $118.50 shipping. :deal You have to have this before you can install the soft top, anyway. :shrug

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Steve83 said:
I can help you, then. I have one of the factory optional ultra lightweight hi-visibility universal camper shell deletes that I'll sell you for only $428.93 + $118.50 shipping. :deal You have to have this before you can install the soft top, anyway. :shrug
of course, you'll also have to send me the $136.00 processing and handling fee in order to allow steve to send you the above camper shell delete...

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
and youll have to send me 386.98 for the new alternator im getting... if you just passing it out
ace

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
It's ok, I just wasted $140 because I didn't pass my ASE tests. :cry
You'll do great on your next one :thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
I got an old Jeep Soft top i will sell you for $125.00, hell i will even throw the roll bar in that i have been using as a firewood holder for that much.

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
Schrof said:
...couldn't help myself. That "person" selling the POS Sport Tops/Skyler knock-offs on e-Bay came back under a diff. name(this makes #5, I do believe), and took my offer of the above ammount for one of the Skyler types. "Heavy Duty Viynal", yea, I'll bet...I figure for a buck twentyfive, what the hell. It might even be workable with some home brewed mods. I'll keep y'all posted, that is assuming they even ship the top, and not just run off with the funds.
Schrof

if he does run off with the funds you can get your money back. I work for visa people always get there money back.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I got an old Jeep Soft top i will sell you for $125.00, hell i will even throw the roll bar in that i have been using as a firewood holder for that much.
how much would you want for the roll bar, plus shipping:wacko

·
Registered
298 Posts

Damn, I've got a black BRONCO soft top with all the aluminum brackets and poles. Only thing missing is the screws you plan to use to hold the thing on. Somebody cut a six inch hole in one of the windows to break in about a year ago. I took it off, folded it up and here it is. $150+ shipping.
Plus, I'll send you the reciept showing shipping costs. Shouldn't cost all that much, the box would be big. I'm in Richmond CA 94804 Email me if you want. [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts