Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
glad you were able to get a cover to stop the xode enforcement Nazis, but your living in a fantasy world if you think your gonna fix up a project car living on government checks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,525 Posts
:stupid

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No, he's right, but it just makes me laugh when someone groans at a thread revival. As far as Babe is concerned, the work progresses slowly, but now, I have the use of a shop on my niece's house property. So, the Ranchero and the Explorer are over there, Dad's truck is finally back together so I now have another vehicle to drive while I work on Babe, and the car cover? It's over a silver Ranger pickup my friend Steven bought for the drivetrain. We just found a suitable recipient vehicle and will be picking it up tomorrow, so the silver truck will be going bye-bye.

·
Registered
149 Posts
@Handy_andy_cv64, my groan was at his low blow more than reviving a dead thread. “Living off government checks” is all too often a derogatory term. The whole tone of his post was negative toward you but if you’re ok with it then I guess I am too.

:beer :rockon

·
Premium Member
7,431 Posts
Many live off a GOV check, I do and yes it’s hard but I paid 40% income tax on my business to pay for that. I’ll never see the money I invested but that’s another subject. If the dreamers can get a free ride and yet the parents or them never paid a red cent in taxes that’s something to bitch about. Not everyone has the fortune to just buy whatever they want whenever and yes if someone were to get in my face about it and has things get ugly. I may be fed up but I’ll still hold my own, sorry but your social security check I paid so STFU.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
And I am mighty thankful it carries me, but it sucks not having the ability to work a regular job without physically wiping yourself out and needing days to recover. I would rather be out busting my @$$ for a paycheck, but in my current condition, it's just not in the cards for me right now. For the good doctor, regardless of what your political beliefs are or where you sit on the political spectrum (I'm a mugwump, myself), my problem is not an unwillingness to work, it is an inability to survive working. 2400 mg of Advil a day just to cope with real bone-on-bone pain while working hard damn near killed me, while working. So I am thankful that there are some who realize that by keeping people with a roof over their heads and their bills paid, is for the public good, no matter what one believes politically.

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
take care of yourself buddy. I just don't think people understand the shitstorm that life can hand you. If I say more I risk getting all political... and I know how political posts go on FSB... so i'll be steering clear of those! :beer

21 - 28 of 28 Posts