Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
1. Fuel Filter
2. cracked vacuum line, or loose air intake tubes
3. clogged cat <-- if it only dose it when warm I would say the cat was bad.
(Seafoam will make a bad cat worse.)
4. you have a POS like the rest of us.:toothless

·
Registered
867 Posts
i would do it again and try to get around 1/2 to 3/4 of the can in there. i had the wife sit in the bronco and give it a little gas when it started to bog down. let sit for a hour.
also check all your vacume lines for cracks.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Take 2 table spoons before bed, that crap will give you the runs!!:histerica
Just kidding DON’T drink that stuff. :twak
Hey nice bronco!!! Looks like familiar. :shocked
<<----- Check the garage area.

·
Registered
867 Posts
ScorpionBoy said:
i sucked a whole can right up the vac hose then a few weeks later a seafoam rep said not to do that cause you could hyrolock. i didn't. haven't heard of anyone else having that prob.

it won't smoke if you pour it into the tank.
But your exhaust will smell like crap.
Everyone following you down the road will love the smell!!:chili:

·
Registered
867 Posts
smileybry said:
The only problem i've had with it is breathing....

sucked mine through the booster line, but i never just submerged the end of the hose. Held it at an angle and just let the tip near it and let it "slurp" the seafoam (like people slurp soup off a spoon). the entire can DID get in there. took me about a minute or so...by the time i got to the bottom of the can it just started to smoke. Shut her off, sat an hour, started it up, its smoked like hell, i coughed like hell, i drove it like i stole it on some back roads, and throttle response has never been better. Its very wierd driving down the road and not being able to see behind you through the smoke...
DANG! :banghead I should have drove mine. Maybe next time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.