Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have NO idea how this is going to look on my truck since I couldn't find a single picture here, online, anywhere. I had this light bar on my 94 K1500 Z71 with 4 8" Procomp 130w lights and LOVED it. So, sight unseen, I just ordered it (Explorer Procomp part #12000G (G=grey), this is for a 92-96 F-Series) and a pair of 8" ProComp lights.

Trouble with our trucks is, noone makes parts anymore and I don't want an all out prerunner bumper. I also don't want an old school grille guard either. This is my compromise. I just want a place to mount some lights for the late night camp setup and road repairs.

Since I have never seen a single pic on this forum with one, I would sure like to see it if anyone has one. Otherwise, I will be the labrat on this one.

4" lift, body mounts, bumper, lights, ball joints, bearings, u-joints, pitman arm, tie rod ends, drag links, it's all going on this week!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, here's a pic from this forum... Def gonna have to mod the mounts, I don't like how far it sticks off the truck.. On my K1500, it was much more close in and flush with the bumper- like where the lights were one inch or so away from the grille. Easy enough- I have the tools. I have the technology.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Here some pics for reference:

(I have had this lightbar for about 3 1/2 years now. Original paint rusted thru in 6 months. Repainted it about 4 times, lol...)

This is how it looks like with there mounts:

This is how it looks now on mine. I cut the lower bar off, mig'd it to the bumper, and smoothed everything out nice and clean:

I have many more pics of this bumper on my super ford site below

also, anyone know whos truck that it above? Im really digging the hod scoop ( like crazed's)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dude, that Bronco OWNS! Thanks for posting! My Z71's bar held up really well... It was that Hammertone powdercoat tho.

I am totally stoked now. COOL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts