Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you move thread its only to locals i have a set(4)33x21.50x15 procomp X-Terrian tires mostly highway if anyone is interested shoot me a pm..thanks Oh and it includes the wheels i was going to make a set of beadlocks but the wife said i have to much stuff in the storage closet as it is :twak

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
Picture doesnt work. Try uploading it to photobucket or supermotors and posting the IMG link.

What is the price? Seems like it could be a steal. Too bad my wheels and tires will be coming in manana (yay, 35s!)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry my wife took the pic with her camera phone if anyone is interseted i can get you pics the tires have 70% of the tread left and i havent had to and to since i purchased them. I have rotated them every oil change also i would keep them but i bought 17" wheels but i will be getting these same X terrian great tires

·
Yar
1,440 Posts
i am very intrested

i need some new tires, i dont need rims tho

if you are intrested in shiping let me know, also pm me with how much u want

i actualy may be able to get my buddy to pick them up depending on how close to long beach you are

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
i am very intrested

i need some new tires, i dont need rims tho

if you are intrested in shiping let me know, also pm me with how much u want

i actualy may be able to get my buddy to pick them up depending on how close to long beach you are
damn i want the rims.

USMC, why dont you seperate the wheels and tires? Garlic Bronco wants the tires, and biggies wants the rims. Problem solved, you got the goods out of the garage and cash in hand...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts