Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys check out my pic! I finally took a pic of my truck with a small enough file size to fit!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Yup, that's pretty small.

Like Nanopic. :goodfinge

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
linky no worky.

asks for login.

Here's the one from your profile.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about that guys I just posted the link. A couple of pics show the little snow storm that came through the Northeast Saturday night

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do you make a link that doesn't ask for that?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
derrick36 said:
My profile pic is better.
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

I officially dub thee "King Hippo" :rockon

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1. Tool is awesome.
2. When I go to click on that link I get a site that is in Italian I think with some bikes and cars on it

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Go to supermotors. If your an AOL member that link takes you to your own personal "My Albums" if your not, i don't know what it does. When i click on that link above it takes me to "My Album" and shows me pictures of my truck and my daughter.

Go to supermotors and sign up for a membership, it's free and you can hotlink all night through them. You can't use AOL to do it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In the process of setting it up...it may take awhile because I have dialup modem...ehh the girlfriend I am supposed to be seeing can wait.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Ct88Bronco said:
In the process of setting it up...it may take awhile because I have dialup modem...ehh the girlfriend I am supposed to be seeing can wait.
Dude.....go be with your girlfriend......don't take advantage of having one.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the help...it was really bugging me that I couldn't show you guys my truck. As you can see we got a decent amount of snow up here in New England. Too bad we didn't get that before I got the new tires that you see in the pic. I drove VERY carefully on Saturday night getting to the fire house for storm duty considering that I had less than minimum tread on the tires that came with the truck.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts