Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met a guy today with a super clean restored '79!! He seemed real interested in the site and his Bronco was/is BadAss!!! He's from Acworth and was asking about get together/trailrides so I told him to come get info from here for the meet and greet.:thumbup

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
What color was it?

Haha, funny you post this today. We sure are pimpin' the FSB. I saw a bad ass '92-'96 model, burgandy, looked like a 4" lift and some either 33 or 35s. I left a note on his window to check out FSB, and mentioned the Dixie Chapter. Be cool if they check it out.

:thumbup

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was red with the white "inserts"...You know how alot of the '78 and '79's have that area in the middle of the body....Gawd it was cherry!!

I think I saw that Burgandy one at McDonalds, but I was just going down the road and the ole man was driving. If it wasn't it then I saw a damn good looking one too, but I bet it was the same one....:thumbup

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Uh huh...my 78 is blue and silver like that, with the silver down the side.

There was a guy that used to bring his mom to the dialysis place in Dallas, his was red and white, but it was ragged out.

And it probably was the same burgandy one. I see alot of nice Broncos around here, but they're usually going down the road opposite from me. This was the first one I saw parked that I could leave a note on, so I did.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Hahaha. Pimp it up.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Hey, is that Burgendy one, Burgendy primer looking? Lifted to the sky? I've seen it a few times in 285, even got next to him to tell him he has a nice bronco. But 65 is a hard speed to convey "Go look at Fullsizebronco.com"

MM

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:stupid One solid color, even the top! Pretty slick looking....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts